Le Castel > Forums > Principal - archives

Date Posted: 12:40:02 10/24/01 Wed
Author: A. Miles
Subject: ED Wood

Hello,
I am looking for anyone who has any infomation about where I would be able to find some Edward Wood movies in Paris and where I would be able to see screenings of his movies.
It is very difficult to find infomation on Ed Wood in Paris, and in desperate hopes to find some.
Also, if you by any chance know of a good shop in paris to buy old French horror movies(early 1950's onwards) please dont hesitate to email me.
Thank you.