Le Castel > Forums > Principal - archives

Date Posted: 21:48:05 10/25/01 Thu
Author: Ed Wood
Subject: Re: ED Wood

Dear A.Miles,
Unfortunately, i don't live in Paris, so i don't know where you can buy Edward Wood movies...
But, i think many web site on internet can help you to get his movies.
I'm enjoy to meet someone who love Edward Wood; myself i didn't see all of his movies, but i think he is a great director. Yes his movies are not perfect, but ed wood was passionate by the cinema and it can be felt when we whatch one of his movies...
Good bye!
I hope you will found what you looking for!